Thursday, December 12, 2013

Want it custom? You got it!

Best part about handmade items it that they can be customized to your exact, and I MEAN EXACT, desires!!! You want it pink, you got it. You want a moose on it, you got it. You want your favorite saying blazed across it...you got it!!!

See something you like, but you don't like it. Let me know, we can talk and hopefully come up with something you do like.

Now, you have to keep it within my realm of creativity and within my scope of work....DaVinci I am not. But as long as you stick to my Farm Girl style we can probably come up with something both of us are happy with!!

Take this for example...

Custom Rope Wreaths Available
Price Range $25 - $65
(this particular wreath $25)


A friend saw something similar to this and came to me. She asked if I knew where she could get the rope, knowing full well that I was her best Farm Girl connection. Get the rope, I said, hell I can make you one better than that! (she had texted me a picture) She has simple tastes and wanted colors that would be neutral within her home. She loves horses, and country style so the shoes added a touch of her heart into the wreath.

The rope is an original piece of art all on it's own. Blood, burnt rubber, and a little bit oh cow pie is rubbed into that nylon creation, with dirt blending it all into a natural canvas of life on a ranch. I soak the ropes to rid them of any smell or debris, then let them dry for a long time so they go back to their stiff, overused and underpaid structures. Then I coil them to the exact shape and size I want. Then add your embellsihments, whatever they be and you have a one of a kind, ranch relic in your home!

Enjoy, contact me via the comments below, or by email and we can decide on what you want yours to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment